Department: Footwear Sourcing
Direct Reporting Line: Director Manufacturing-Myanmar
Indirect/Second Reporting Line: Director LO Strategy & Operations-based in Vietnam
Subsidiary/Country: adidas Sourcing Limited, Branch
Personnel managed: Yes
• Manages the daily operations of a Branch.
Office Administration Management and Human Resources support (cross divisions):
a) Office Administration Management
• Ensure compliance of accounting, support reporting and budgetary control (managed by Vietnam office) and operating expense forecasting according to established principles and policies, oversees cash management activities, together with good maintenance of domestic bank accounts.
• Identifies and negotiates terms for office supplies and service providers (hotels, travel, house and car rental etc.) follows established procurement process.
• Controls operating expense budget on monthly/annual basis.
• Assists the Branch Senior Director and Manufacturing Director to ensure compliance of local laws and regulations including but not limited to labor, financial, health, corporate and individual taxation) and to lead the office admin in accordance with the directions and policies of aSL.
• Manages financial and accounting operations and maintain effective internal control procedures of the Branch.
• Prepares Finance/Accounting reports for group reporting, management analysis, presentations and analysis. Leads or assists ad hoc projects and analysis for management purposes and business improvements.
• Ensures compliance and transparency of accounting, reporting and budgetary control and OPEX forecasting and maintain effective internal control of all administrative contracts, cash management activities, company’s bank account, tax, accounting and audit records with internal and external auditors, tax advisors and consultants.
• Manages projects and priorities as defined by direct/functional manager.
Human Resources Support (support provided until HR function is set up in Myanmar)
• Supports HR manager to ensure compliance and transparency of local labor laws, regulations in employment registrations, social security registrations & management.
• Supports HR manager in implementing Groups process & SOP, personnel data management, compensations and benefits, recruitment and training in alignment with HR manager.
• Be main local contact to work with local labor departments to manage labor topic in alignment with HR manager.
• Supports HR manager to have periodical reports about Myanmar labor legislation topic.
• With other interested brands & suppliers, develops and builds effective industrial advocacy capacity and capability for our suppliers.
• Keeps abreast of current events, proactively monitor and analyses national, state and local policy issues which likely to impact Sourcing country and suggest preventive measures to address potential issues.
• Cross divisions LO/Branch management team.
• Branch/ Suppliers
• aSL Finance, Legal and Performance Management
• External stakeholders such as Associations, EuroCham & AmCham members.