Apollo Towers Myanmar is a leading independent telecom tower company, owning and operating a growing portfolio of integrated tower and power sites, Founded in 2013, by Former CEO of Orange Mobile, founder of Eaton Towers Group and backed up strong US shareholders, TPG Capital and UK based MIL.
We offer construction, leasing and management of tower and power solutions to all telecommunications service providers in Myanmar.
Our strategy of tenancy sharing enables Apollo Towers to offer exceptional value to Operators and allows us to contribute to a sustainable telecom infrastructure network across Myanmar.
Based in Yangon and with offices in Nay Pyi Taw and Mandalay, Apollo Towers have established a strong country presence and our world class services have given us a leading reputation for tower construction and management.
How we work
- Believe in Quality (We take ownership of our work and are committed to excellence in everything we do to bring best value to community and our customers)
- Be Better (We encourage creative thinking and welcome new ideas. We take every challenge as an opportunity to do things better.)
- Efficiency (We manage our resources wisely and measure the outcomes in order to create more cost‐effective sustainable products and services)
- Rule of Law (We promote compliance with applicable laws, rules & regulations, as well as other guidelines and standards that comprise best business practices)
- Towards One (We communicate and exchange our knowledge. We treat each other with respect. We set in and help out other team members when needed.)
- Positive impact (Ensure a Positive impact in Myanmar development on people and economy.)
- Safety for all (Safety is our first priority. Nothing is more important)
What we look for
At Apollo Towers we know that our success is a direct result of our talented local and international staff, and we are always interested hearing from new talent. With a diverse range of services we welcome applications for all roles and responsibilities.