Application Deadline: 16 June 2015
Recommend this job to a friend
Accounting / Finance
Food / Beverage Production
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- A bachelor degree and diploma holder of B.Com, LCCI
- Age between 23 & 33 years old
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Must have accounting, corporate finance and reporting skills
About the Company
Cho Cho Company Limited, founded in 1989, is one of the leading food manufacturing and distribution companies in Myanmar.We are one of Myanmar’s largest manufacturers and distributors of food and are also one of the very few brands that possess the quality and expertise to export our brand to foreign markets.