- Managing and coordinate marketing, advertising, promotion and activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analyze market trend and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Engage consumer on social media.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Expend and develop marketing platforms.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results.
- Determine and manage the marketing budgets.
- Manage and monitor day to day operation of the marketing Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA or Marketing – related degree is more preferable)
- Must have 6 years experience in Marketing Field (FMCG)
- Technical Marketing Skill.
About the Company
Cho Cho Company Limited, founded in 1989, is one of the leading food manufacturing and distribution companies in Myanmar. We are one of Myanmar’s largest manufacturers and distributors of food and are also one of the very few brands that possess the quality and expertise to export our brand to foreign markets.
Our vision is to become one of Myanmar’s leading Business Consulting Company with the priority on connecting Myanmar and rest of the world. Our mission is to support the domestic companies within Myanmar expanding their business to the world level as well as supporting International companies to successfully establish in Myanmar.