Application Deadline: 14 January 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or similar focus
• Proficient in MS Office, including advanced proficiency in Excel
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
• Business experience in Supply/Demand/Replenishment Planning and Inventory Management in either a retail or consumer products or manufacturing environment
• Experience using Merchandise Management System will be an advantage
About the Company
Established in 1996, City Mart supermarket has firmly established itself amongst urban households who appreciate quality food and lifestyle. In 2011, we opened Marketplace by City Mart, our flagship store at our Golden Valley shopping center.
City Mart Supermarket is determined to be the market leader in food retailing. We are committed to delivering quality, freshness, innovative food ideas, value for money, a comprehensive product range, superior customer services and a pleasant shopping environment for all our customers.
At our supermarkets, we offer a wide range of international and premium products to better serve our customers growing lifestyle needs. We aim to be recognized as “the fresh food people” eventually in the urban community.
We currently operate 19 City Mart supermarket outlets and we’re set to expand further as our customer demands grow.
Services Available at City Mart Supermarket:
City Mart Gift Voucher sold at all outlets
Enquiries for promotion
Issuing lucky draw coupons and premiums
Packing services for items purchased at City Mart
Hamper services and delivery (selected locations only) for items purchased at City Mart
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.