Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you're looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, join CLF and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, CLF offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Through CLF global network offers comprehensive support and services to market participants in the Global Trades market, from overseas insight to managing the risk and growth for private /institutional portfolio needs , the CLF team of Group Managers and Agents provides a range of end-to end solutions designed to help participants reach their potential goal.
As an CLF employee in Myanmar, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role Relationship Manager - Business Development .
In this role you will:
- Be ambassador for CLF and develop the Group’s profile in the local business and wider community
- Act as a Direct Relationship Manager by offering value-added advice to customers and placing their needs at the forefront of our activity and setting world class standards
- Complete full strategic business reviews and proactively contacting existing prospective leads and industries being ignored.
- Work collaboratively with referral areas and face to face Marketing Managers and Business Development Managers to particular project/s.
- Adhere to structures and processes in place for the operational, reputation, financial crime and regulatory risk