Provide good/caring service to customer
- Develops and maintains and improves business relations with customers
- Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication, presentation skills and negotiation skills
• Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
• Willing to learn and teamwork, Good attitude
• Handle Pressures.
• Informing feedback.
• Organization and supply management.
• Respect Workplace and mates .
• good personality and active appearance.
About the Company
Color Glo International is the world leader in restoration and repair of leather , vinyl , velour clothes and hard plastic which are commonly found in automotive , aviations , marines and furniture. Formally incooperated in 1975 and started franchising in 1982 . Today in hundreds of markets throughout the world. Our products are proven everyday to offer the accurate results and best value they are put to the test. Nowadays more than 50 countries are widely expended. We professionally focus on restoration and reapir common defects such as worm and faded interior components such as leather upholstery , headliners , burns , broken and cracked plastics or composite moldings. Those features and mostly spotted in automotive , RV , truck sport vehicles , planes , boats and furnitures in use today.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.