To direct assistant director organize, control, co-ordinate and supervise the day to day operations of the workshop, in full compliance with all standard operating procedures.
Schedule and assign duties to staff.
Train and supervise staff.
Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
Responsible for scheduling, maintaining quality standards and handling disciplinary procedures, stock management and liaising with customers.
• Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize and meet objectives within tight deadlines
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong interpersonal skills and professional judgment
• Ability to operate with minimal supervision
• Prefer three (3) years’ experience in related field
• Have basic knowledge about Automobile.
About the Company
Color Glo International is the world leader in restoration and repair of leather , vinyl , velour clothes and hard plastic which are commonly found in automotive , aviations , marines and furniture. Formally incooperated in 1975 and started franchising in 1982 . Today in hundreds of markets throughout the world. Our products are proven everyday to offer the accurate results and best value they are put to the test. Nowadays more than 50 countries are widely expended. We professionally focus on restoration and reapir common defects such as worm and faded interior components such as leather upholstery , headliners , burns , broken and cracked plastics or composite moldings. Those features and mostly spotted in automotive , RV , truck sport vehicles , planes , boats and furnitures in use today.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.