1) Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries and direct them to the appropriate persons.
(2) Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers or supervisors.
(3) Maintaining office meeting minutes.
(4) Arranging appointments and conferences.
(5) Documents filing (Marketing)
(6) Producing agenda and taking meeting minutes.
(7) Liaising with relevant organizations.
(8) Prepare and checking emails
(9) Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers and phone systems.
(10) Payment collection.