- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Any Graduate
- Age 30-35 over 3 yrs Experience Manager Level prefer Factory experience
- Salary 600,000-1,000,000
About the Company
Founded in Nov. 2014, United Knitting (Burma) Co., ltd now has over 200 knitters and 350 employees with daily production of 44000 pairs of socks and annual production exceeds 15 million pairs. We have established long-term strategic cooperation with famous brands companies. With abundant resources and lower labor cost, Burma has absolute advantages in setting knitting companies.
At the beginning of 2015, after full preparation, United Knitting (Burma) started the manufacture. Our factory incorporated advanced management skills and equipment, now the daily production has reached 44000 pairs.