This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Ngapali
- Hotels / Lodging
- Administrative in Hotels / Lodging in Ngapali
- Job View
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Hotels / Lodging
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Good communication skill
- A person who follows and implement systems manually and automated.
- Should have a good understanding of company needs and have good personal skills focusing on the character and motivation of the employees.
- Should be impartial and not Arr Nar Der.
- Should have a good communication skills always giving the image of the spokesperson of the MD.
- Should have confidence and always remembering that his/her ultimate role is to help manage the MD. (Very difficult.. maybe impossible..BUT its what the MD wants)
- Should have initiative to make MD life easier. Most importantly make MD happy.
- Someone who prides herself as the Shadows of the MD.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.