Application Deadline: 28 February 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
IT / Software
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
• Provide support for PC/MAC OSX users/ printer for immediate troubleshooting and issue identification.
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting to senior regional IT management regarding Firewall, VPN, Webmail or Internet Security concerns.
• Responsible for creating, deleting, password reset accounts on LOTUS DOMINO server.
• Maintain Windows Active Directory users configuration: creation/deletion/password reset
• Maintain Windows File Storage in terms of access rights.
• Maintain Avaya IP Phone system on the network
• Maintaining Cisco Meraki switches/ Wireless Network
• Setting up of new user PC/MAC in terms of configuration and software with integration on the Windows domain
• Respond and train users on advanced features of company standard software
• Budget preparation with CFO and IT Director
• Deploy projects asked by IT Director respecting the proposed agenda.
• Other duties or projects that are assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any other related field
• Having 3+ years’ experience in IT support or any other relations
• 2 years of working experience on the following: Windows , MAC OS X, MS Office, Windows Server
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and basic command lines
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to go that extra mile to help
• A person who has a professional mindset and is proactive and punctual
• Good command of spoken and written English
• EXCEPTIONAL organized mind to prioritize tasks
• Service mind are required
About the Company
We are the only agency operating in all five countries of Indochina and the six key cities of Bangkok, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Phnom Penh, Vientiane, and Yangon. But even more importantly for us, the five countries of Indochina are the only place we operate. For the 220 of us who make up riverorchid, Indochina is our sole focus. We believe it has to be that way as Indochina is kaleidoscopically complex with a myriad of colliding yet co-existing cultures, languages, scripts, ethnicities, religions, climates, and values (read more in Our Indochina).