• Responsible for Sales target and Sales development of Kangaroo constructions products in appointed regional
• Maintain and increase sales for Kangaroo construction products in order to reach targets
• Establish, maintain and expand customer base
• Service the needs of existing customers
• Compile and analyze sales figures
• Collect customer feedbacks and market research
• Report weekly and monthly achievements and sales to construction manager
• Prepare for roadshow, promotion monthly and on occasions accompanying with marketing team
• Keep up to date with products and competitors
• Fulfill other tasks appointed by Construction Manager and Country Director
• Be able to work in International atmosphere with passionate colleagues
• Very competitive salary with commission
• Enjoy 2 long holidays: Vietnamese New Year and Myanmar New Year
• One day paid leave each month.
• Bachelor degree in Business/Economics
• Age: 27 and above
• Minimum of 5 years of sales experiences in constructional products: Water heater, Sanitary ware, Kitchen Silk …
• Be able to communicate in English
• Skills: MS Office (Excel, PPT, Words) and communication
• Personality: creative, honest, hardworking and passionate
• Monday to Saturday: 8:30AM to 5:30PM (lunch break - 1 hour)
• Might require work in other regions outside YGN with travel allowance
About the Company
KANGAROO GROUP is one of the most FAMOUS and POPULAR Brand in Vietnam and Myanmar. From newly establishment, we penetrated Vietnam market with two major product lines which are RO Water Purifier and Water Heater. Continually growing, KANGAROO GROUP has expanded widely with product diversification including Home Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Windows and Doors, Solar Power and Safe and Security.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.