• Responsible for Sales target and Sales development of Kangaroo constructions products
• Make sales plan, sales policies, price policies, and carry proper activities to achieve target
• Establish, maintain and expand distribution networks, customers relations, increase market shares
• Service the needs of existing customers
• Manage, control and set sales target for individual ASM/Sales Rep/ Project team
• Monitor and motivate the whole team to reach target
• Compile and analyze sales figures
• Collect customer feedback and market research
• Report weekly and monthly achievements and sales to country director
• Prepare for roadshow, promotion monthly and on occasions accompanying with marketing team
• Keep up to date with products and competitors
• Be able to work in International atmosphere with passionate colleagues
• Very attractive salary with commission
• Enjoy 2 long holidays: Vietnamese New Year and Myanmar New Year
• One day paid leave each month.
• Bachelor degree in Business/Economics
• Age: 30 and above
• Minimum of 7 years of Sales experiences in constructional products: Water heater, Sanitary ware, Kitchen Silk …
• Be able to communicate in English – intermediate
• Be able to work under pressure
• Skills: MS Office (Excel, PPT, Words), communication and presentation
• Monday to Saturday: 8:30AM to 5:30PM (lunch break - 1 hour)
• Might require work in other regions outside YGN with travel allowanc
About the Company
KANGAROO GROUP is one of the most FAMOUS and POPULAR Brand in Vietnam and Myanmar. From newly establishment, we penetrated Vietnam market with two major product lines which are RO Water Purifier and Water Heater. Continually growing, KANGAROO GROUP has expanded widely with product diversification including Home Appliances, Kitchen Appliances, Windows and Doors, Solar Power and Safe and Security.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.