This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Yangon
- Import / Export / Trade
- Other in Import / Export / Trade in Yangon
- Job View
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- 1,000,000 - 1,499,999 Ks.
- Company industry:
- Import / Export / Trade
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Master's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- More than 7 years
Required Fluency in English, both written and spoken
To assist with the business planning, market research, business analysis, procurement, contract negotiation, in the sector of communications, investments in land & estate and other industries.
The company is an agent to supply materials and technology for local & departmental projects and doing investment in real estate & land, and trading with other foreign regions.
- Working with a dynamic team to assist in the wide spectrum of activities of the business.
- Preparing presentations, email communication and other documentation for business development, implementation and ongoing support for M.D
- Evaluate and analyze data, create solutions, communicate with business partners and have a good information to support decision making and business planning.
- Support in managing day-to-day project management and business planning process by collecting and compiling information and data from different stakeholders
- Support the preparation of project plans, budgets, resource allocations, etc. Ensure prompt documentation of project information and communication of project plans to internal stakeholders
- Identify and report project issues/setbacks. Suggest solutions and follow up on pending issues in a timely manner
- Prepare reports and report project deliverables according to project objectives
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure project delivery within agreed timelines, budget, costs, quality, etc.
The position will be based in office in Yangon, frequent travel to Nay Pyi Taw and oversea if required.
- University degree from a reputed school in Myanmar or abroad. MBA preferred.
- An educational background in business, management or finance.
- 5 years’ (min) experience in a similar role
- Strong communication & persuasion skills
- Knowledge in project management., research and analytical skills
- Proficiency in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Required Fluency in English, both written and spoken
About the Company
Kyaw Htet Kyaw Co.,Ltd သည္ Group of companies ျဖစ္ပါသည္။ ေဆာက္လုပ္ေရး ႏွင့္ ဆက္သြယ္ေရး Project မ်ားလုပ္ကိုင္ျခင္း ၊ စိုက္ပ်ိဳးေရး ႏွင့္ လယ္ယာထြက္ပစၥၥည္း မ်ား ကုန္သြယ္ျခင္း၊ ထုတ္ကုန္ သြင္းကုန္မ်ားျဖင့္ ကုန္သြယ္မူ ့လုပ္ငန္း ေဆာင္ရြက္ျခင္း ၊ ဂုန္ေလ်ွာ္ ႏွင့္ ခ်ည္မ်ွင္၊ ဆန္စပါး၊ ေပ်ာ ့ဖတ္ စက္ရုံမ်ားၿဖင့္ စီးပြားေရးလုပ္ကိုင္ေနေသာ လုပ္ငန္းၾကီးျဖစ္ပါသည္။
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.