“We are currently looking for talented candidates to join us for the above post”
Full-Time Tutors & Trainers for the following Programme:
Pearson BTEC HND Level 5 Diploma in Computing (Applications Development)
◉ Modules ◉
Level 4 Units
- Professional Practice
- Database Design and Development
- Managing a Successful Computing Project
- Software Development Lifecycles
- Website Design & Development
Level 5 Units
- Computing Research Project
- Business Intelligence
- Application Programming Interfaces
- Application Development
- Database Management Systems
- Advanced Programming
◉ Engagement: Full-time ◉
◉ Responsibilities ◉
- Plan, prepare and deliver courses /training according to the training package or accredited course.
- Conduct training based on adult learning principles.
- Give current course information to students and make sure students aware on the assessment strategies.
- Distribute and explain assessment plans and processes to students at the beginning of the unit.
- Plan, conduct, review and mark assessment of students. Explain students on the assessment outcome and identify areas for improvement.
- Assessments or Exams should be marked within 3 days from the date of assessment or exams. Trainer needs to compile all the marks from different assessments used in the unit and submit to Academic Officer within 5 working days from the last date of unit.
- Inform students on the appeal procedure should they require assistance
- Assist in design of assessment and provide suggestions/feedback to the accredited partners.
◉ Meetings ◉
- Attend and contribute to validation meetings on training, assessment processes, tools and evidence related to your area of expertise.
- Attend staff development meetings as required.