Office Manager needs to do day to day Office Work. Answering calls, arranging reports, preparing documents, assigning and coordination with related employees in order to complete the assignments set by Director. Extending Licenses, managing office space and form office team, to have an efficient and good Head Office Team to support various Departments.
· Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
· Should be able to do Government Related procedures and Bank related procedures.
· Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
· Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
· Should be able to understand type of report and do necessity to be able to get those reports done.
· Must have understanding of Company Registration and concerning documents.
· Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.