This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Yangon
- Engineering in Construction in Yangon
- Job View
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
- Manage projects & handle technical queries/clarifications with engineering subcontractors and consultants.
- Plan, implement & monitor work schedule for project execution.
- Attend site meetings and liaise with various stakeholders (client, subcontractors etc) to ensure MEP works progress to meet the datelines.
- Manage sub-contractor resources in an efficient manner to ensure the highest possible level of service, productivity and control for each Project .
- Direct and supervise works of the workers/subcontractors.
- Solving of technical issues on site.
- Carry out on –site inspections and equipment for the project.
- Compile documentations.
- Carry out Testing & Commissioning of MEP and IT works.
- Conduct handover inspection.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 Years of relevant experience in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of materials, specification and industry working practices with a focus on Mechanical and Electrical Building Services.
- Strong knowledge of MEP services , strong Leadership, planning, communication, management skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of local authorities guidelines and Fire Department compliances.
About the Company
Myanmar is now in steady social and economic ascend . And proud to be a key player in the heart of the
nation’s rapidly developing infrastructures, is Mandalay Golden Wing Holding Limited (MGW).
Since our inception in 1991, we have amassed a strong portfolio of housing estates, condominiums,
entertainment complexes, malls, hotels, resorts and factories. Over the course of 20 years, we have acquired
a reputation for being a trusted purveyor of quality products and professional services. MGW is not only the
exemplar of the business community, but also one of the leading companies in Myanmar. We work hard to
gain consumers’ trust through quality assurance, abiding by laws and regulations, indispensable technical
knowledge, sincere customer service and business ethics. MGW has always maintained awareness of the
global market while staying true to our roots. Heading into the future, we will strive to offer even higher
quality products to meet the needs of local and foreign demands.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.