- Direct advertising sales for all Kumudra/The Modern media products, including weekly journals, websites and social media
- Development of advertising sales forecasts and plans
- Development and execution of sales materials, media kits and other marketing materials
- Partnering with management to develop new areas for profitable advertising sales.
- Managing sales staff and outside sales consultants and representatives
- Developing, executing and maintaining in-house sales incentive systems
- Support for finance team in overdue account collections,
- General ledger bookkeeping
Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have worked in sales to a business for 2 to 3 years in Myanmar, other advertising sales experience is highly preferred. A college degree is desirable, but not required.
The candidate will have also have:
- Excellent communications skills in Myanmar
- Good grasp of English for sales and communications purposes
- Understanding of sales techniques and approaches
- Good understanding of online media – including websites and social media
- Ability to work in a small team environment
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in the fast-paced and frequently changing world of publishing.
Kumudra/The Modern are two of Yangon’s most widely read print and online publications. The company has continuously published for over a decade and represents one of the most consistent and well-regarded publications in Myanmar’s journal marketplace. The company has invested to develop new audiences using its website – KumudraNews.com and its popular Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/kumudranews/
To Apply: Apply through work.com.mm OR send your updated CV to email@example.com & Poe.Mmp@mdif.org