- Daily operations of the website and social media pages, including posting, optimization and problem solving
- Audience development for both the website and social media page, including management and execution of any promotions
- Development of new online projects
- Training of any internal team members
Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have worked in online publishing or website development in Myanmar. Experience with WordPress highly recommended.
The candidate will have also have:
- Excellent communications skills in Myanmar language
- Understanding of online publishing, especially Facebook
- Ability to be productive working remotely, if necessary
The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in the fast-paced and frequently changing world of publishing.
Myitkyina News Journal is the largest independent Myanmar language news media in Kachin state. MNJ prints a weekly newspaper and publishes to Facebook and online on a daily basis.
To Apply: Apply through work.com.mm OR send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & Poe.Mmp@mdif.org