· To be responsible for the management and treatment of all patients according to MSF protocols/guidelines, consulting at the medical clinics, and in the course of emergency transports. This begins withPHC in the broad sense (any medical issue that is brought first to the clinic), but could also involvespecific treatment of tuberculosis, STIs, malaria, pregnancy-related conditions, trauma, and so on, inconsultation with, or referral to, secondary or tertiary medical care.
· To provide assessment of malnourished children and appropriate referral.
· Together with the medical expat and CHW monitor, to be responsible for the medical supervision ofCHWs and TBAs, and as requested, and to provide occasional training.
· To be responsible for the daily management and supervision of the PHC clinic and staff, as requested.
· To coordinate with the pharmacy for the drug order for the clinic, as requested.
· To make proper referrals of severe patients to MoH facilities according to referral protocol.
· To collect data and report about mortality and morbidity of patients treated at clinics.
· To perform home care visits when and where necessary.
· To participate in outreach activities if required.
· To cooperate with other MD’s and medical supervisors in developing and implementing new clinicinitiatives.
· To participate in completing work schedules as needed in case of shortages or absences.
· To perform any other relevant tasks assigned by his/ her supervisor as necessary.