Application Deadline: 16 December 2016
Recommend this job to a friend
Accounting / Finance
Advertising and Public Relations
Employer (Public Sector)
No. of Employees:
Minimum years of experience:
• Serves as a primary point-of-contact to multiple clients
• Accountable for project management and successful execution of campaigns
• Responsible for developing detailed project briefs for creative teams
• Assures work exceeds client quality standards and is delivered in a timely fashion
• Understand client’s business goals, identify trends, anticipate future needs and help determine ideal solutions
• Continuously educates oneself on emerging marketing trends and platforms
• 2-3 years of advertising agency experience or equivalent marketing experience
• Accountable, goal-oriented and motivated by challenges
• Eager to work in a growing and entrepreneurial atmosphere (note that this is not a 9-5 job)
• Comprehensive knowledge of digital and traditional marketing channels
• Ability to manage difficult clients and tough conversations in a professional, solutions-oriented manner
• Organized and methodical, with excellent project management and time management skills
• Polished verbal and written communication skills; comfortable presenting to client contacts and internal team members
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent multi-tasking and critical-thinking abilities
• Ability to thrive in a fast-pace environment with tight deadlines and manage projects to completion
• Bachelor’s degree
About the Company
At MVA we believe anything is possible. We work together as a team to create amazing work that we are proud to put our name on. Everyone helps, everyone contributes, everyone can be creative - no matter what their position in the company. We power our success with hard work, creativity, and lots of coffee. We celebrate that success together with good food, a few drinks, and a lot of karaoke. If you think you'd fit in with our MVA family, get in touch with us today!
Those seeking employment with MVA should be able to prioritize multiple tasks, be accountable and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.