This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Yangon Region
- Education / Training
- Education / Training in Education in Yangon Region
- Job View
- Yangon Region
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Education / Training
- 500,000 - 749,999 Ks.
- Company industry:
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Manager (supervisor of staff)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
Supervises and manages the Academic Affairs Department to ensure smooth operation and provide quality service to its customers in the area of course administration.
Be accountable for all courses’ administration duties. Such duties include:
- Course enrolment administratio.
- Student counselling.
- Time-table planning.
- Assignments handling.
- Attendance monitoring and management.
- Examination administration.
- Course evaluation.
- Point of contact between University/External Education Partner (EEP) and students.
- Ensure quality customer service to all students.
- Formulates strategies and ideas to improve the Academic Affairs Department.
- Provide quality customer service to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and re-enrolments.
- Submits status reports on enrolments, service developments and feedbacks of the Academic Affairs Department. - Monitor the attendance, dropout rate, passing rate, student satisfaction rate.
- Monitors results in and conducts regular reviews with the Department to review problem area and provides action plan. - Actively seeks and evaluates feedback from students to monitor service standard.
- Plan duties, training and development of the Academic Affairs Department and conducts performance evaluation.
- Supervise the preparation of classrooms and ensure set up is suitable for lessons and satisfy the requirements requested by the faculty members or University/EEP.
- Oversees the academic resources administration
- Identifies and records any quality issues relating to programmes.
- Ensures high level of security and confidentiality with regards to all students’ and academic records.
- To be the Secretary of the Academic and Examination Boards.
- Assists the ED to manage the Academic staff in terms of the following:
- Management of part-time academic members.
- Lecturing duties allocation.
- Academic staff evaluation and development.
- Academic staff’s annual leave planning.
- Initiates measures to continuously improve academic quality.
- Ensure attainment of learning outcome of programmes - Conducts lectures.
- Myanmar nationals shall apply At least 2 - 3 years working experience in the education field Master's/ Bachelor’s degree or equivalent vocational training
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet is a MUST Friendly
- presentable and good interpersonal skills Please forward your CV and a cover letter.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.