This job has expired, you cannot apply for it anymore
- Find Jobs
- Jobs in Yangon
- Engineering in Other in Yangon
- Job View
- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Job category:
- 750,000 - 999,999 Ks.
- Company industry:
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
Able to travel, good attidute, compalint management, power management knowledge, Willing to learn
- Responsible for the daily O and M tracker daily milestone activity.
- Responsible for providing support to field Team for Corrective Maintenance.
- Responsible for Monitoring of PE spares.
- Responsible for planning and implement PM schedule.
- Responsible for monitoring the activity of FSO and O and M vendors on field.
- Responsible for Monitoring of refueling activity-schedule and implementation
- Responsible for Training/awareness to reduce MTTR to vendors.
- To ensure NWA availability 100%.
- Site Visit to evaluate site quality status and O and M vendors work.
- Candidate must processes Diploma / Degree – College of Engineering Mech/Electrical graduate.
- At least 2 years full time working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English (Compulsory).
- Strong team player and able to work under pressure.
- Outgoing personality and able to interact with all levels of workforce.
Computer literate (MS word/Excel applications)
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the Report Abuse link.