B. ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Serves as the a point of contact to technology department for contract needs. Executes the strategic planning, scoping, contract execution, compliance, and supplier management activities for assigned categories.
• Participates in cross-functional teams comprised of business managers, Legal, procurement and other impacted organizations to coordinate Company contract activities. Demonstrated ability to build and analyze RFP models to evaluate proposal scenarios and present recommendations in a clear and concise format.
• Structures contracts as to pricing, performance measures, and breach of contract remedies and/or termination options. Must be skilled in administering contracts with suppliers and vendors such that the best interest of the Company is paramount.
• Must be adept at communicating with vendors and internal business partners to establish and maintain credibility for the contracting function, while increasing service to our internal business partners - improving the quality and performance levels of the supply base to achieve the lowest total cost to the Company.
• Creates documentation to support the execution of the contract improvement
• Provides support, training and consultation to team members
C. KEY RELATIONSHIPS & DECISION MAKING
Contract Senior Manager
D. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
• Contribution to Ooredoo contract development, monitoring and execution.
• Contribution to the Technology Organization in terms of new processes.
• Responsiveness to Ooredoo cross-functional needs and driving Technology Office Agenda.
• Timeliness and quality of reporting guidelines appropriate for the Technology Office.
E. EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
• Proven contract specialist with knowledge of contract development and management.
• Understanding the principles of successful contract management from a support perspective.
• Experience with telecommunications technologies both legacy as well as next generation technologies.
• Knowledge with experience in report generation and preparation including presentations
• Contract management experience required.
Minimum Entry Qualifications
• 3+ years of contract experience, preferably in a Telecommunications or Information Systems directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Exceptional listening, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Able to create and maintain documentation, in adherence with policy, to meet internal and external audit requirements.
• Must have excellent written communication skills to effectively and accurately convey detailed and complex information regarding contract specifications, policies and procedures to consultants/contractors and internal clients.
• Computer skills should include proficiency in MS Office including: Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Able to comfortably interface with all levels, inside & outside the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal, influence and negotiation skills
• Strong knowledge of Lean Process Improvement methodology
• Strong facilitation skills
SKILLS Technical (job related) & Non-technical:
• Effective Communication
• Relationship Building
• Strategic Thinking
• Drive for Results (perseverance to drive and execute)
• Change Management
• Influence & Persuasion