- Official translations from English to Myanmar
- Liaison with official offices supporting permitting and other application processes.
- Managing PO processes (planning & logistics).
- Coordinating import permits between Technology and Finance/Sourcing.
- Technology Executive Secretary – manage all technology secretaries and assistants.
- Department budget manager.
- Provide administrative tasks like book meetings and plot in Director’s calendar,flights, hotel of the Director
- Write minutes of the meeting.
- Create Spread sheets and reports for the Director.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 5 - 8 Years’ experience as a Secretary
- Translation and typing skills from English to Myanmar and vice versa
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
Minimum Entry Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree
About the Company
What we do?
Ooredoo, the mobile telecom operator bringing crystal clear voice calls and fast internet to Myanmar, announced the availability of its life-enriching services in August 2014. In June 2013 Ooredoo was awarded a licence to operate in Myanmar. The past twelve months have been spent laying the foundations for Ooredoo to become an integral part of the nation’s daily life. Ooredoo Myanmar offers a wide range of life-enriching, exciting and customer-friendly mobile communication services through its next generation network. These services provide a platform for human growth and empowerment and are designed to help people achieve their full potential and businesses run more.
Why you should join us?
At Ooredoo Myanmar, we put our people first. World-class training and development programs are in place. To attract the best in class talent, we continuously work on our Compensation & Benefits programs. We are very much aware that salary is not the only determinant factor for people to join a company. We have career development opportunities and professional development programs for everyone at Ooredoo. With our intention to make Ooredoo Myanmar the best place for people to work for, we are focused on fairness and respect. We have Business Code of Conduct where all employees are encouraged to conduct business in ethical way in line with our Brand Values of “Caring”, “Connecting” and “Challenging”. Our employees are our first customers. To retain our talents, we are developing succession planning and career path which will provide our high-potential and high-performing people development opportunities enabling them to take over bigger roles within the Company. Just as we listen to the voice of customers, we also continuously listen to our employees’ voice to make Ooredoo a better place for them to work with. Therefore, Ooredoo Myanmar is a good place to join for your future career.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.