- Official translations from English to Myanmar
- Liaison with official offices supporting permitting and other application processes.
- Managing PO processes (planning & logistics).
- Coordinating import permits between Technology and Finance/Sourcing.
- Technology Executive Secretary – manage all technology secretaries and assistants.
- Department budget manager.
- Provide administrative tasks like book meetings and plot in Director’s calendar,flights, hotel of the Director
- Write minutes of the meeting.
- Create Spread sheets and reports for the Director.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 5 - 8 Years’ experience as a Secretary
- Translation and typing skills from English to Myanmar and vice versa
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
Minimum Entry Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree
About the Company
Ooredoo, the mobile telecom operator bringing crystal clear voice calls and fast internet to Myanmar, annouced the availability of its life-enriching services in August 2014. In June 2013 Ooredoo was awarded a license to perate in Myanmar. The past twelve months have been spent laying the foundations for Ooredoo to become an integral part of the nation's daily life. Ooredoo Lunched the first 4G experience in Myanmar in May 2016. Ooredoo Myanmar offers a wide range of life-enriching, exciting and customer-friendly mobile communication services through its next generation network. These services provide a platform for human growth and employerment and are designed to help people achieve their full potential and business run more efficiently. Our commitment is "Connecting to the better future!" and we are doing business in Myanmar using international best practices, bringing world class technology and services while taking full responsibility for our corporate social responsibility activities. Our contribution for the CSR activities and our investment in telecom are the long term benefits for our country and our people.