- Official translations from English to Myanmar
- Liaison with official offices supporting permitting and other application processes.
- Managing PO processes (planning & logistics).
- Coordinating import permits between Technology and Finance/Sourcing.
- Technology Executive Secretary – manage all technology secretaries and assistants.
- Department budget manager.
- Provide administrative tasks like book meetings and plot in Director’s calendar,flights, hotel of the Director
- Write minutes of the meeting.
- Create Spread sheets and reports for the Director.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
Minimum Experience & Essential Knowledge
- 5 - 8 Years’ experience as a Secretary
- Translation and typing skills from English to Myanmar and vice versa
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
Minimum Entry Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree
About the Company
About Ooredoo Myanmar
Ooredoo, the mobile telecom operator bringing crystal clear voice calls and fast internet to Myanmar, announced the availability of its life-enriching services in August 2014. In June 2013 Ooredoo was awarded a licence to operate in Myanmar. The past twelve months have been spent laying the foundations for Ooredoo to become an integral part of the nation’s daily life. Ooredoo Myanmar offers a wide range of life-enriching, exciting and customer-friendly mobile communication services through its next generation network. These services provide a platform for human growth and empowerment and are designed to help people achieve their full potential and businesses run more efficiently.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.