Accountant (4 Posts - 1 Post for Hlegu Branch, 1 Post for Myaungmya Branch, 1 Post for Kyaukse Branch, 1 Post for Daik-U Branch)
Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Daily supervised and support tellers, cashier and other branch operation staffs.
(2) Handle the process of starting and ending operation of accounting system for daily, monthly and yearly basic.
(3) Reviewed and authorized daily loan, deposit and other accounting or financial transactions in the system.
(4) Be a point person to communicate with related department at head office for solving technical issues and operational problems in accounting system.
(5) Regularly monitor balance of bank account, cash on hand tellers, cashier and safeguard of physical cash at branch.
(6) Reconcile all accounting entries, operational transactions and perform customer data posting examination in accounting system.
(7) Maintain all accounting, financial, loan, other supporting documents. Handle accounting system data back up and storing based on IT data security policy.
(8) Handle branch fixed asset labeling and recording and responsible for purchasing stationery and office supply for storing or use in the daily branch operation.
(9) Produce daily, monthly and yearly loan and financial reports for branch manager and head office.
(10) Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.