Branch Manager ( 4 Posts- 1 Post for Hlegu Branch Office, 1 Post for Myaungmya Branch Office, 1 Post for Kyaukse Branch Office, 1 Post for Daik-U Branch Office)
Duties and Responsibilities
(1) Actively participate in branch’s staff recruitment process, capacity development, annual appraisal and ensure that all staff are well understood of their responsibilities, policies and procedures, and capable to identify their strength or weakness, staffs are strongly motivated, disciplinary actions are taken appropriately and conflicts are solved peacefully.
(2) Propose to set up and implement the operational target plan included loan, saving, staffing, budgeting, and especially branch’s profit. In addition, distributed loan target to individual credit agent then regularly monitor and evaluate staff performance, and providing staffs coaching and feedback to improve their work performance.
(3) Ensure that marketing of SATHAPANA Limited products to the target client as well as market segments are performed in effective and efficient manner through various approaches included building of good relationship with potential customers and local authorities, attracting and maintaining clients and identifying business opportunity in new operation area.
(4) Ensure that all income and expense transactions are well reviewed and authorized, recorded into the right accounting code with sufficient supporting documents, internal control system is strictly followed, and accounting and financial reports can be generated any time.
(5) Ensure that assets and equipments are labeled, registered, maintained, secured and sued to serve in business operation of SATHAPANA Limited.
(6) Ensure that clients are well selected, all loans are well assessed before approving good customer services are provided, and portfolio quality is well managed with gets no harm to community.
(7) Mitigate branch risks included operational credit, liquidity and others to as minimum level as possible. Internal control system shall be regularly focused and fully executed.
(8) To ensure good working environment within working place, staffs have good relationship to each other, good local authority’s liaison and other stakeholders.
(9) Be a legal representative of SATHAPANA Limited to signed loan contract with customer.
(10) Perform other tasks as assigned by manager.