DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(1) Formulate and implement marketing strategies through combination of marketing goals into comprehensive plan in order to achieve the maximum profit and sustain the business.
(2) Manage the marketing budget for the company through detailing annual activities with budgeting.
(3) Manage creation and publication of all marketing material and oversees the implementation of ongoing marketing, advertising and promotion activities.
(4) Oversee all kind of market researches and surveys including researching for new market segments, feasibility study for branch expansion, client satisfaction survey, client complaint, client exit survey and impact survey etc. and undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
(5) Identify market opportunities and formulate appropriate business development strategies under the collaboration of related departments.
(6) Develop new products and tailor the existing ones to gain and maintain competitive advantage within the industry necessary to the growth of the company.
(7) Cooperate with relevant departments to develop or enhance the processes of products and services delivery in order to achieve the excellent quality of customer service.
(8) Enforces discipline necessary for efficiency, good staff morale and promotion of the company’s corporate image.
(9) Be willing and ready to contribute and assist where needed.