- Job Location:
- Contract Type:
- Full time
- Job category:
- Company industry:
- Hotels / Lodging
- No. of Employees:
- Career level:
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum years of experience:
- 2-5 years
• Assists the Executive Chef and Sous Chef in the supervision of the Kitchen
• In agreement with the Executive Chef, might be responsible for a specific section within
the kitchen organization structure
• Supervises food service sections of the hotel to ensure food product quality standards are met at all times and
optimum service is provided to hotel guests according to the hotels’ standard.
• Assists the Assistant Executive Chef in all duties.
• Prepares all food items in the assigned section of the kitchen as instructed by the Assistant Executive Chef or
the Executive Chef
• Performs monthly inventories of food and operating equipment in his/her department
• Conducts spot-checks at regular intervals
• Assists outlet managers in maintaining high quality operation in service and cleanliness
• Monitors and controls all operating kitchen equipment and utensils. Ensures operating equipment is
kept in good working order
• University degree or similar qualification in Hotel Management or related field
• 3 years’ experience as a cook
• Excellent knowledge of HACCP and Health & Safety standards
• Excellent knowledge and implementation of employees H&S procedures
• Very good command of spoken and written English
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.