Scope of Duties:
• Carries out all duties / tasks in accordance with the established rules and policies.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by the supervisor/ Assistant F & B Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cleans and polishes glassware, china ware, hollowware and flatware.
• Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at the working stations and the service pantry.
• Replenishes linen and other operating equipment.
• Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
• Maintains the general appearance of the restaurant’s working areas.
• Follows correct sequence of service as it is outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
• Cleans all spillage during service time and at closing.
• Maintains excellent grooming standards at all times.
• Transports dirty dishes from the dining room to the kitchen and deposits them in the assigned space at the Steward area.
• Attends all training sessions as scheduled.
• Establishes effective employee relations and maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, management of the hotel and employees.
• Assists other F&B outlets when needed.
• Provides and maintains at all times the quality of the hotel’s Food & Beverage services
• High School Diploma
• 2 years relevant experience in a similar position
• Basic knowledge of HACCP and Health & Safety standards
• Basic command of spoken and written English
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the "Report abuse" link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.