Scope of Duties:
• Carries out all duties / tasks in accordance with the established rules and policies.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by the supervisor/ Assistant F & B Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Cleans and polishes glassware, china ware, hollowware and flatware.
• Maintains cleanliness and mise-en-place level at the working stations and the service pantry.
• Replenishes linen and other operating equipment.
• Obtains requested items from the storeroom.
• Maintains the general appearance of the restaurant’s working areas.
• Follows correct sequence of service as it is outlined in the Standard Operating Manual.
• Cleans all spillage during service time and at closing.
• Maintains excellent grooming standards at all times.
• Transports dirty dishes from the dining room to the kitchen and deposits them in the assigned space at the Steward area.
• Attends all training sessions as scheduled.
• Establishes effective employee relations and maintains the highest level of professionalism, ethic and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, management of the hotel and employees.
• Assists other F&B outlets when needed.
• Provides and maintains at all times the quality of the hotel’s Food & Beverage services
• High School Diploma
• 2 years relevant experience in a similar position
• Basic knowledge of HACCP and Health & Safety standards
• Basic command of spoken and written English
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.