The role of the Agency Writer is to creatively develop native content marketing material. Specifically the Agency Writer writes articles that balance general audience appeal with an advertisers key messages.
Working within a busy ad operations environment the Agency Writer is part of a team responsible for creating, producing, monitoring, scheduling and reporting on digital advertising campaigns.
- Create and develop content marketing campaigns for clients and agencies.
- Adapt articles and or proposals to client feedback and follow through to deliver the detail as required.
- Manage and track campaign deliverables to ensure targets and launch schedules are met.
- Escalate roadblocks or barriers that may impact campaign timelines or campaign performance.
- Help develop weekly and monthly campaign reports with insights and commentary on KPI's.
- Liaise directly with clients as well as internal clients (stakeholders) to deliver an exceptional level of service.
- Liaise directly with clients as well as internal clients (stakeholders) to deliver on campaign targets and other KPI’s.