The office manager will play a vital role in the operations and success of our business, ideally you should have strong bookkeeping experience but have a desire to be exposed to business management and operations.
50% of the role will be helping us keep the financial side of the business on track, making sure our books are in order, staff payroll is processed, expenses are processed and appropriate taxes are lodged while working as needed with expert accountants for advise.
The other 50% of the role will be focussed on office management, making sure operations run smoothly while also defining policies and process to make sure we operate within applicable laws.
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive salary package, you will also have the opportunity to work with an internationally experienced management team where there will be many opportunities for you to advance your experience and career opportunities.
- Certificate and working experience in a bookkeeping role
- Fluent in typed, written and spoken Myanmar and English
- Proficient with office products, excel, word and powerpoint
- Experience in managing and developing process
- Experience with delivering management reports on time
- Confidence to communicate and work with a team and at times provide direction
- Confident to work with senior managers to deliver reporting and implement process
- Strong personal initiative and trouble solving skills