Application Deadline: 28 February 2017
Recommend this job to a friend
IT / Software
Computer / IT
Employer (Private Sector)
No. of Employees:
Manager (supervisor of staff)
Minimum years of experience:
Unix/Linux, RedHat Administration, SAN Storage, Infra Design, Project Management, ITIL Certified
• Responsible for the implementation and optimization of Cloud and Virtualization solutions such as VMware / Citrix / Microsoft / ASG, etc…
• Work closely with end clients and able to identify the Scope of Work for implementation of system and network infrastructure
• Adaptable in fast-paced environment with new products and technology
• Solid track record and experienced in System and Infra setup, design and operation support with leadership skill to manage entire project team.
• In-depth knowledge in proposal write up for tender submission and able to deal with multiple vendor management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3 to 5years of relevant project implementation experience in local and oversea countries.
• Strong knowledge and hands on experience in SAN infra such as Oracle, EMC, HDS, etc.
• Multiple certification preferred : MCSE, RHCE, Solaris, VCP, ITIL etc
• Experienced in both Wintel and Unix platform (Redhat / Solaris) OS administration
• Must have track record for implementing of following solutions in Data Center environment;
• Data Center Virtualization ESX 4.x, 5.x, with centralized storage EMC VNX, Vblock
• Juniper firewall and Cisco core-network with additional layer7 application firewall
• DC and DR implementation with HA or FT infra
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to take lead of project implementation team
• Willingly to perform multitask and deliver good quality result with proper management skills
• Matured, able to work under pressure and tight project schedule, resourceful, self driven with strong sense of problem solving skills
• Ability to follow established processes and apply incident and problem management
• Able to work overtime and during weekend if required.
About the Company
Skylark was established with an objective to provide companies across different industries. We help companies adopt proven technologies, processes and practices that facilitate and accelerate their business in a cost effective, secure and seamless manner. We design, build and implement solutions aligned with stringent compliance standards that can be dynamically and securely scaled according to evolving business needs.
Work.com.mm is a free platform for Job seekers.
If an Employer asks for any kind of payment, reimbursement, or personal financial information,
please report this by clicking on the %report_abuse_btn% link.
Star this job
Would you like to save this job to your favorites? If you confirm the job will be stored in your dashboard.