- Oversee the development of overall network architecture plan and design, to ensure synchronization of all network infrastructures to generate desired network quality for voice and data.
- Oversee network architecture design and capacity planning for core network, radio, transport and VAS platform, which includes core network element, for instance, MSC, HLR, SSP, and GPRS components, radio access network, transport (core and access transport, and outside plants) and VAS infrastructure, to ensure alignment with overall network architecture and high quality of network services.
- Oversee vendors in performing network planning, design, implementation, and optimization for core network, radio, transport and VAS service platform, to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of service deliveries aligning with project requests and objectives in terms of timeline, cost, and quality.
- Oversee and manage vendors for the maintenance of core, radio and transport network and infrastructure components, including preventive maintenance, 2nd tier and 3rd tier support for incident and problem management to ensure effectiveness of network services quality and continuity.
- Oversee vendors in rollout and expansion of core, radio and transport network infrastructures and equipment, to ensure that the network is implemented as per planned and designed.
Manage and control overall budget for all network activities to ensure maximum benefit to the company with optimum cost.