1) Directs and controls company accounting processes and financial reporting in compliance with general accepted according principles , tax requirements and corporate
guidelines, resulting in an accurate and timely report
2) Analytically reviews the accounting data on its correctness and completeness at every month-end closing, and comparing current month vs last months as well as
actual YTD vs budget YTD.
3) Provides timely and accurate statutory reports and tax reporting for the companies.
4) Control and improves company accounting system, internal controls, policies and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting processes,
safeguard assets and properly manage business risks.
5) Act as company contact person for and coordinates with Revenue department, internal and external auditor.
6) Oversees and controls the work of accounting teams to maintain an effectiveness and efficiency
of companies accounting system.
7) Proactively analyzes and interprets financial data for Management Team
8) Work with management team to review and improve the effectiveness of the finance processes including month end closing, reporting, system integration & work flow
9) Writing the comapny Policy , Internal Procedure propose to Management and get an approval.
10) To fill-in all the data which is requires by Group of auditor for TOAP MM into IFRS package in quarterly basis and send it to Corporate Account Manager (TOAP TH)
11) To supervise team and help the company to control product cost and inventory system.
12) To perform cost accounting analysis
11) Other duties may be assigned as required