Microsoft Word, Interpersonal skills, Presentation skills
The sales representative would introduce our product lines to all the clinics, research institutes and hospitals in Mandalay through direct sales, symposium, workshop and exhibition. Furthermore the sales representative requires to travel sometimes out the provinces for any kind of activities with the team. We also fully sponsor our sales for any kind of training both locally and aboard.
1. Fundamental understanding of Microsoft office
2. Language: English is must, Mandarin or Thai is plus
3. Experience with dental assistant job duties is plus
4. Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business or other related field
5. Excellent interpersonal skills
6. Must be self-motivated, creative, flexible and good management
7. Must be able to work under pressure and hard-working
About the Company
The company is established on September 25, 1990 as known as one of the leading dental and medical supplier in Thailand with wide range of medical product portfolios. After many decades of experiences and successes, we have not lost the passion to expand our footholds in Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos. We hope to continue our successes and drive our growth with the new professionalism team with ethical and scientific approach.