1. Knowledge / Qualifications
1.1 Professional/formal qualification
- University degree in business management, marketing or related field
- Knowledge of the seed sector in Myanmar an advantage
1.2 Job-related professional experience
- Minimum of 7 years professional experience in a similar position
1.3 Foreign language skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Burmese
- Practical experience in marketing in the agriculture sector.
- Experience developing marketing plans.
- Experience conducting market analysis, demand assessment and market forecasts.
- Knowledge of product marketing, branding and value addition.
- Strength in building relationships with relevant value chain actors, service providers and enablers.
- Developing entrepreneurship.
- Experience working in a team of national and international staff (with an international projectmanager).
- Capable and flexible to work under stress/deadlines and irregular working hours.
2. Social skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
3. Leadership skills
- Strong problem solving skills and out of the box thinking.
- Agribusiness development, investment plan development, training and coaching.