Since Easybook.com was found in 2005, the company has gone on to become one of the largest online booking platforms for bus, train and ferry, car rental, as well as local tour booking using back-office management system (SaaS model). Easybook aims to provide the best hassle-free services when it comes to ticket bookings with just a few clicks.
Covering more than 10,000 routes across Southeast Asia, having 300 bus operators onboard and confirmation on-the-spot through a secure online ticket and service booking, one-stop platform Easybook has also become a fast-growing IT company. With offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam, Easybook.com has a total of over 80 staff members and is rapidly growing at the moment.
There are over 150,000 online transactions done in one month and 5 million page views per month, Easybook’s annual growth have gone double and has gone over the USD 10million revenue in 2015, which gained them Singapore Heartlands Enterprise Star Award and Singapore Outstanding Enterprise Award the same year as well.
Come join the largest online ticketing booking service in Southeast Asia now for an exicitng ride together..
How we work
- Fast growing and dynamic company with 100% growth on a yearly basis.
- Challenging yet balanced working environment.
- Good career prospect and growth opportunites.
- Good remuneration package.
- Friendly staff with close-knit relationships.
- Good exposure to the latest technologies.
What we look for
- An independent and self-driven.
- Able to speak and write in both English and Burmese.
- Possess own laptop and willing to travel.