Graphic designers typically do the following:
- Meet with clients or the team supervisor to determine the scope of a project
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
- determine the massage the design should potray
- develop grapics for product illustrations, logos and websites
- select colors, images, text style and layout
- Present the design to clients or team leader
- Incorporate changes recommended by the supervisor into the final design
Graphic designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Graphic designers work with both text and images. They need to select the type, font, size, color,and line length of headlines, heading and text. Graphic designer also decide how images and text will go together on a print or webpage. Through the use of images, texta and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data int visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.